When I saw Mountain Madness game developed by JaffaJam on the Play Store, I was interested by the quality features, and knew that it was something unique that I had to try out. If you’re a passionate fan of peculiar games with little to no guidance, well, Mountain Madness will be right up your accolade.
How to Play Mountain Madness
- You can Ski and snowboard board your way down the mountain,
- unlocking characters and equipment as you go
- Do stay ahead of the angry avalanche that’s in hot pursuit;
- Avoid hitting trees and other obstacles – unless you love the spectacular wipe-outs
- You can easily Trip unwary penguins on the piste, skid across roads and over cliffs and hit those perfect lines to collect all the crates
This is another fantastic app launched from developers of JaffaJam that I will be keeping on my device for some periods of time. Things start out in this app so simple enough, but get much more excited as you progress further.
Key Features of Mountain Madness
- A host of cute characters to unlock and a rather grumpy grizzly bear
- Simple one thumb control tuned to perfection to nail those sweeping turns
- Gain points for near misses – the closer you get, the greater the reward!
- Multiple terrain types, from tree lined trails to mountain villages
- Encounter more challenging obstacles as you progress on the mountain, including busy roads and steep cliffs
- Unlock equipment to improve your turns or speed your descent
- Encounter other skiers on the slopes – flick them out of the way in slo-mo
Mountain Madness developed by JaffaJam is one that kept interested me when I saw it on the Play Store. After spending good time with it, I can say that it’s certainly a clever game app to unwind with.
DOWNLOAD FROM PLAY STORE :