They were creating a digital coaching platform that focuses on specific women’s health issues. They provide customized health programs that include daily follow-along videos, a dedicated coach, and a community to assist our users in regaining their health. They concentrate on “benign” life-quality reducing issues such as prolapse, diastasis recti, low libido, back pain, and others.
In the United States alone, nearly 25% of women have moderate to severe Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD)1. That equates to 41 million women. Working with them has resulted in a drastic reduction in NKS symptoms for 93 per cent of MoonRisers after 12 weeks, as well as other positive outcomes:
- There will be no more bulging or physical discomfort.
- A powerful new mind-body connection
- The ability to laugh without fear of spillage
- The desire to jump, run, dance, or play
- The joy of raising your children without fear
- Rediscovering sexual pleasure
- Anxiety reduction
- Feeling more like yourself
Did you know?
- Women’s diseases receive inadequate funding. (Men’s health is overfunded!)
- Women are frequently misdiagnosed and underdiagnosed.
- Women are thought to over-report health issues.
- Because of a deep-seated emphasis on profit and status in the medical world.
- Unfortunately, there are few imperfect solutions. Until now, that is.
According to new research, most women who have given birth have a grade 1 prolapse. The pelvis and pelvic floor of a woman are incredibly malleable. It can change shape daily (or even hourly!). As a result, any diagnosis a doctor provides may differ from what you are experiencing in your daily life.
Some women want to know if they have a prolapse from a physical standpoint. One method would be to insert a finger inside the vagina. If there is tissue you can push upwards and sometimes to the front or back, a prolapse has most likely occurred.
At MoonRise, they believe that everyone can heal. Perhaps it isn’t something most of us were raised to believe. On the other hand, science shows that every single cell in the body strives for homeostasis – optimal health*. As a result, if they provide the body with what it requires, it will achieve its optimal state. Their programs use a three-pronged approach to address a woman’s symptoms holistically:
- Body-centred Practices
- Mindfulness exercises
- Controlling Your Lifestyle
If you’ve arrived here, you’ve most likely tried conventional medicine and found it ineffective. The human body is a highly sophisticated, mostly self-organizing mechanism, and no single method fits all. They believe in multimodal treatments that support the body’s natural ability to heal.