With the rise in phone technology, it has become part of our nature to own one for constant communication with our loved once. Children are among the users of such device. Our children are still growing up and need lots of nurturing and guidance when it comes to their interaction with phones. This is where Kidgy comes in.
Kidgy is kids monitoring app that allows a parent to constantly know how his or her child is using the phone. The parent can also be able to have access to the GPS location of the child.
Features of Kidgy
Kidgy will allow you to have access to the real time GPS locations of your child at all time. This ensures that you know your child is always at the right place at the right time. You can also get alerts when your child is at certain set locations through the geo fencing feature.
Text and Calls Monitoring
You can be able to monitor the outgoing and incoming text messages and calls on your child’s phone. With this feature, you can be able to control things like bulling directed towards your child. When any matter catches your attention you can talk to your child.
The panic button feature allows your child to notify you the parent whenever he or she is in trouble. When your child presses the panic button you will be alerted and respond to their cries.
The task manager allows you to set certain tasks you would like your child to accomplish within a given time. You can direct them when to study and even complete house chores.
The Kidgy app will allow the parent to constantly monitor the sites your child is always visiting online. With this you will be able to control some bad activities online like cyber bulling. Your child won’t suffer internally.
Pros and Cons of Kidgy
On a general look at the App the following are some of its Pros and Cons.
- You can have the real time location of your child knowing where he or she is at all times.
- You will be able to monitor texts and calls coming to and from your child’s phone.
- The panic button allows you to know any time your child is in trouble.
- With the app supervision, you can be able to limit how much time your child spends on some apps.
- One of the main setback of this app is that both the parent and child need to be online to access most of its features.
- On the other hand, children, mostly teenagers will see this app as an infringement into their personal life.
All in all Kidgy – Parental Control App is an awesome app to both the parent and child to have. Kidgy will allow you to have a greater influence into your child’s life through features like constant supervision of their daily communication and phone uses.
You can download the application to your phone or tablet from Google play for Android users or Apple store for iPhone and iPad users.